How does this work? What do each of the buttons mean?
First, welcome to Avanlee! We’re so happy you’re here. Depending if you’re a care giver or a care recipient, you will see different buttons on the bottom menu. We’ll go over each of them, but depending on your permissions you might not see all of them. If you don’t see them in your app and would like to, ask your family administrator to help you out!
- This is your home button. It’ll take you to the main page of the app, where you can create and interact with your loved one’s posts.
- Caregivers can click on Summary (next to Feed at the top of the page) to view their loved one’s health stats, mood, and location data (if enabled) easily.
- This is the chat button. You can chat, video chat, and call your loved ones from this menu.
- This is the health icon. If you’re an administrator, you can see your loved ones health stats here if they’ve enabled them. If you’re a care receiver, you will see your health stats there. We have more in depth documentation for these here!
- This is the schedule icon. You’ll be able to see your loved one’s appointments and medication schedules here (if you’re a family admin), and see your own daily plan and reminders if you’re a care recipient. You can also add and manage schedules for medications and events from this menu.